- My love-hate relationship with static site generators
- A quick guide to picking your next tech stack
- 3 picks for February 3, 2017
- Spring 2017 speaking events
- 3 picks for January 27, 2017
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking (Samin Nosrat; Simon & Schuster)
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months (Brian P. Moran, Michael Lennington; Wiley)
- Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist (Kate Raworth; Chelsea Green Publishing)
I'm Aaron Sumner, of Lawrence, Kansas, USA; by way of Seattle, Washington, and Jersey County, Illinois.
When off the clock and away from the text editor, I like photography, baseball (go Cards), college sports (Rock Chalk Jayhawk), outdoor cooking, woodworking, and bowling.
I still learn new things every day. Sometimes I share them here. Thanks for following along.