- 2 picks for February 28, 2014
- 3-picks for February 21, 2014
- Learning Vim, a little at a time
- 3 picks for February 14, 2014
- 3 picks for February 7, 2014
- The Undercover Economist: Exposing Why the Rich Are Rich, the Poor Are Poor—and Why You Can Never Buy a Decent Used Car! (Tim Harford; Oxford University Press)
- The Art of Non-conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World (Chris Guillebeau; Penguin)
My name is Aaron Sumner, of Lawrence, Kansas, USA; by way of Seattle, Washington, and Jersey County, Illinois.
I still learn new things every day. Sometimes I share them here.